Tyro is a Muzzle in Biomutant. Tyro provides great Accuracy to your Ranged Weapons. It also grants Armor Piercing and Range to them. Tyro can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Muzzles can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Tyro is a Muzzle
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Tyro Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Tyro features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Tyro
- You can obtain Tyro as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Tyro can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Tyro Notes & Trivia
- Muzzles cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Tyro will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here