Spjut is a Muzzle in Biomutant. Spjut provides great Accuracy to your Ranged Weapons. It also grants Armor Piercing and Range to them. Spjut can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Muzzles can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Spjut is a Muzzle
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Spjut Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Spjut features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Low
- Fire Rate: Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Low
- Critical Chance: 3%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Spjut
- You can obtain Spjut as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Spjut can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Spjut Notes & Trivia
- Muzzles cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Spjut will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here