Spiral Groover is a Muzzle in Biomutant. Spiral Groover provides great Accuracy to your Ranged Weapons. It also grants Armor Piercing and Range to them. Spiral Groover can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Muzzles can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
Spiral Groover Information
- Spiral Groover is a Muzzle
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Spiral Groover Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Spiral Groover Stats
Spiral Groover features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Low
- Fire Rate: Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 3%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Spiral Groover
- You can obtain Spiral Groover as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Spiral Groover can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Spiral Groover Notes & Trivia
- Muzzles cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Spiral Groover will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here