Skromp is a Muzzle in Biomutant. Skromp provides great Accuracy to your Ranged Weapons. It also grants Armor Piercing and Range to them. Skromp can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Muzzles can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Skromp is a Muzzle
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Skromp Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Skromp features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Low
- Fire Rate: Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 3%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Skromp
- You can obtain Skromp as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Skromp can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Skromp Notes & Trivia
- Muzzles cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Skromp will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here