Shelllshriek is a Muzzle in Biomutant. Shelllshriek provides great Accuracy to your Ranged Weapons. It also grants Armor Piercing and Range to them. Shelllshriek can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Muzzles can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Shelllshriek is a Muzzle
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Shelllshriek Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Shelllshriek features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Shelllshriek
- You can obtain Shelllshriek as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Shelllshriek can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Shelllshriek Notes & Trivia
- Muzzles cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Shelllshriek will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here