Nippon is a Handle in Biomutant. Nippon can be used to craft or modify Melee Weapons. It features medium Attack Speed and hardly increases your Critical Chance. Nippon can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers. Handles can be attached to Melee Weapons to improve their Attack Speed and Damage.
- Nippon is a Handle
- Can be used to craft or modify One-Handed Slash, Two-Handed Slash, and Two-Handed Crush Weapons.
- Cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Nippon Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Nippon features the following Stats:
How to get Nippon
- You can obtain Nippon as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Nippon can be also purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers
Nippon Notes & Trivia
- A Handle and a Base Type are required to create Melee Weapons and cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Applying Nippon will change the appearance of your Weapon
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All Handles in Biomutant|
Acneitn Weapbar ♦ Ancient Hilt ♦ Ancient Ironbar ♦ Ancient Ornabar ♦ Ancient Spherebar ♦ Bat ♦ Bonehandle ♦ Boopie ♦ Butcher's ♦ Cane ♦ Carrothandle ♦ Clencher ♦ Crankpart ♦ Feels ♦ Flintspiked Grip ♦ Gripslick ♦ Halfmoon ♦ Handle 1 ♦ Hipsterhandle ♦ Hoover ♦ Knok ♦ Longspike ♦ Lump Pinhandle ♦ Metalpipe ♦ Miniclub ♦ Oak ♦ PipewrenchMedium ♦ Pri ♦ Rebar ♦ Relicband ♦ Ringdinger ♦ Saber ♦ Saw ♦ Skatecurve ♦ Sprinkler ♦ Srik ♦ Stick ♦ Strappedbear ♦ Tanto ♦ Tool ♦ Totem Grasp ♦ Woo ♦ Woodle ♦ Woodwrap ♦ Workman's ♦ Wrap ♦ Wrekatana ♦ Wrenchcurve ♦ Wroughtpart ♦ Xon ♦ Yakum