Kurps is a Muzzle in Biomutant. Kurps provides great Accuracy to your Ranged Weapons. It also grants Armor Piercing and Range to them. Kurps can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Muzzles can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Kurps is a Muzzle
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Kurps Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Kurps features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Kurps
- You can obtain Kurps as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Kurps can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Kurps Notes & Trivia
- Muzzles cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Kurps will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here