|Damage||Depends on Rarity|
Infected Carrot is a Two-Handed Crush Base Weapon in Biomutant. Infected Carrot features medium Attack Speed and low Armor Pierce. It also increases your Critical Chance. Weapon Bases can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies or purchased from Brawl Ware Broker. Each weapon type features different attack values such as: Damage, Attack Speed, etc, making them more or less useful depending on the situation.
Infected Carrot Information
- Infected Carrot can be used to create Two-Handed Crush Weapons
- Can have a random Elemental Damage Type (Biohazard, Cold, Heat, Radioactive, Electric)
- Can have a random Melee Weapon Special Ability
Infected Carrot Mods
The following Melee Weapon Mods can be inserted on Two-Handed Crush:
How to obtain Infected Carrot
- Infected Carrot can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies
- Can be purchased from Brawl Ware Broker
Infected Carrot Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Tips go here
|All Two-Handed Crush in Biomutant|
Bautabog ♦ Bingbat ♦ Bonkabob ♦ Bonkhammer ♦ Clothes Soaker ♦ Crushblob ♦ Gongmace ♦ Grottobonker ♦ Hubclub ♦ Impaler ♦ Klobb Log ♦ Mindmonitor ♦ Pebbler ♦ Scraphammer ♦ Stringplonk ♦ Stronkbox ♦ Terraglobus ♦ Tincan ♦ Treebob ♦ Twingtwang
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!