Hypro is a Muzzle in Biomutant. Hypro greatly increases the Accuracy of your Weapon and enhances its Armor Piercing. It also improves its Range. Hypro can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Muzzles can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Hypro is a Muzzle
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Hypro Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Hypro features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Low
- Fire Rate: Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 3%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Hypro
- You can obtain Hypro as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Hypro can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Hypro Notes & Trivia
- Muzzles cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Hypro will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here