End of The World
|How to get||Complete Out-Of-Date Main Quest|
End of The World is a Main Quest in Biomutant. End of The World is required to complete the main story of the game and is obtained as follows: Complete Out-Of-Date Main Quest. After completing it, you'll be rewarded with: None.
The signs of the end of the world are everywhere. It seems nature is preparing to take revenge. The day of reckoning is coming, and you are invited. He can feel you're approaching the end date. He says you need to see Lupa-Lupin eye to eye one last time.
End of The World Objectives
- End of the World
- Climb the Rope
- A New Path
How to get End of The World
End of The World Quest is acquired as follows:
- Complete Out-Of-Date Main Quest
End of The World Rewards
By completing the End of The World Quest, you'll be given the following rewards:
- Game Progress
End of The World Related NPCs
End of The World Quest Items
The following Items are related or required for the End of The World Quest:
End of The World Walkthrough
End of the World
- Go back to Lupa-Lupin's Camp. Your Tribe and your sifu are waiting for you in front of Lupa-Lupin. The Sifu's says they want revenge too.
- Now you will have to fight Lupa-Lupin one last time. It's a long fight with 2 stages, it's your fourth encounter with Lupa-Lupin.
Climb the Rope
- You will see a Cutscene where the narrator talks about the choices you made along the game, while many of the friends that you chose for the Ark, come to you.
A New Path
- Follow your consciense. This is the end of the game, but you can still continue to freeroam, complete the rest of the side quests and the area objectives.
End of The World Notes & Trivia
- Notes and Trivia go here