Ancient Ironbar is a Handle in Biomutant. Ancient Ironbar can be used to craft or modify Melee Weapons. It features medium Attack Speed and very low Armor Pierce. Ancient Ironbar can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers. Handles can be attached to Melee Weapons to improve their Attack Speed and Damage.
Ancient Ironbar Information
- Ancient Ironbar is a Handle
- Can be used to craft or modify One-Handed Slash, Two-Handed Slash, and Two-Handed Crush Weapons.
- Cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Ancient Ironbar Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Ancient Ironbar Stats
Ancient Ironbar features the following Stats:
How to get Ancient Ironbar
- You can obtain Ancient Ironbar as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Ancient Ironbar can be also purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers
Ancient Ironbar Notes & Trivia
- A Handle and a Base Type are required to create Melee Weapons and cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Applying Ancient Ironbar will change the appearance of your Weapon
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All Handles in Biomutant|
Acneitn Weapbar ♦ Ancient Hilt ♦ Ancient Ornabar ♦ Ancient Spherebar ♦ Bat ♦ Bonehandle ♦ Boopie ♦ Butcher's ♦ Cane ♦ Carrothandle ♦ Clencher ♦ Crankpart ♦ Feels ♦ Flintspiked Grip ♦ Gripslick ♦ Halfmoon ♦ Handle 1 ♦ Hipsterhandle ♦ Hoover ♦ Knok ♦ Longspike ♦ Lump Pinhandle ♦ Metalpipe ♦ Miniclub ♦ Nippon ♦ Oak ♦ PipewrenchMedium ♦ Pri ♦ Rebar ♦ Relicband ♦ Ringdinger ♦ Saber ♦ Saw ♦ Skatecurve ♦ Sprinkler ♦ Srik ♦ Stick ♦ Strappedbear ♦ Tanto ♦ Tool ♦ Totem Grasp ♦ Woo ♦ Woodle ♦ Woodwrap ♦ Workman's ♦ Wrap ♦ Wrekatana ♦ Wrenchcurve ♦ Wroughtpart ♦ Xon ♦ Yakum